Here you find all legal information related to Future Finance Institute Switzerland as a corporation, its post-graduate education offerings and policies.
1. By purchasing one or more course(s), diploma(s), Executive Programme(s) or Swiss Excellence World Tour participation(s) (in short: programme(s)), the student enters into a contract with Future Finance Education GmbH, Switzerland (in short: FFI) for the selected post-graduate programme(s).
The student thereby accepts all admission, examination and payment conditions specific to the programmes. These conditions are set out in the specific study programme.
2. The General Secretariat makes the final decision on admission to the selected programme and informs the student of this in writing or electronically. If a student is not admitted to the relevant programme, the corresponding contract lapses.
3. The Course Director reserves the right to make changes in the structure and content of the programme, as well as in the selection and deployment of guest lecturers or experts.
4. Students, attending one or more FFI programme(s), receive a login and password for the FFI e-learning platform. Students must have internet access and a laptop or computer in accordance with general digital infrastructure minimum specifications.
5. The teaching material and the logo of the FFI and its partners are protected by copyright. Copying and further use outside the FFI environment is prohibited without the written permission of the Dean´s Office. .
6. The rights of use and exploitation of those intangible assets (in particular copyrights, design rights, patent rights and trademark rights) which arise during and in connection with the study programme shall - unless otherwise regulated - accrue to the FFI. A transfer of these rights back to the students can be agreed in individual cases. The agreement is to be made individually between the student and the FFI Director of Studies. If the FFI makes a profit from the exploitation of the intellectual property rights, the students are entitled to a share of the profit. As a rule, the compensation amounts to between a minimum of 25% and a maximum of 75% of the profit. The students retain the moral rights and the rights of exploitation of theses; the FFI reserves the right to use non-confidential theses for teaching, research and publication purposes without compensation.
7. Tuition fees must be paid before the start of the programme.
8. No reimbursement will be made for programmes or parts not attended.
9. Expenses for literature, technical infrastructure, travel, accommodation and meals associated with the programmes are to be borne by the student if and to the extent that they are not included in the tuition fee.
10. No deductions from the tuition fees are made for holidays, illness and dispensation.
11. If the number of participants is insufficient, the General Secretariat reserves the right to cancel or postpone a programme. Any payments already made will be refunded.
12. In the event of cancellation 30 days or less prior to the start of the programme by the student, the tuition fee for the chosen programme must be paid in full.
13. Students are not insured by FFI or its partners.
14. The general and financial regulations are subject to change and will be communicated by the Dean´s Office three months in advance.
15. The place of jurisdiction and performance for all services is Zurich. Swiss law shall apply.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud
Future Finance Institute Switzerland follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Future Finance Institute Switzerland uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For the purposes of EU data protection legislation, The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp is the controller of your Personal Data. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stripe: We use Stripe to process your payments.
The entity responsible for the collection and processing of Personal Data for residents of the EEA and Switzerland is Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd., a company incorporated in Ireland and with offices at 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin. To exercise your rights, the Data Protection Officer may be contacted via email@example.com.
Learn more about their privacy policies: https://stripe.com/ie/privacy#contact-us
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Future Finance Institute Switzerland does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Google, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through our preferred contact method:
Swiss limited liability company (GmbH)
1. Accountability for content and links
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this matter, please note that we are not obliged to monitor the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately. Should the content or the presentation of these pages violate the rights of third parties or legal provisions, we ask for an appropriate message without cost note. The cost of a legal warning without prior contact with us is rejected in the sense of the duty to mitigate damages as unfounded.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to Switzerland copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are only allowed for private use. The materials from these pages are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws.
We use photos and images provided by the following websites: FFI own material, licensed pictures by Adobe Stock, unsplash.com, zt.zuerich.com/de/medien